Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Megan or Abby????


WHO DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE?????

So we went to the doctor today and all is going GREAT with the pregnancy. I am 31 weeks exactly today and she is measuring 2 weeks ahead. She weighs in at a whopping 4 pounds 4 ounces and her head has about a 30 centimeter circumference. I really don't want to get my hopes up but the doctor said something about if the baby came in 7 weeks she would be in the 7 pound range. I would LOVE if she was early, BUT past pregnancies have shown that it hasn't been the case for me. So I included a picture of the big belly too...sorry it's far away, I don't let people take pictures of me too often.

4 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Good news. Hey are you trying for the V-Bac or another C-sec? My vote is Abby.

kachers said...

What a cute BeLLY!! I'll vote for Abby too :> You should let people take more pictures of ya Tiff!

Anonymous said...

She looks like you Tiff. I think Megan is a perfect name.

Bekah said...

Always is hard to tell from the ultra sound pics, but that is a great shot. She looks like Tiffany...absolutely