Monday, June 25, 2007

Adjusting to Boise

Well the time finally came to move to Boise. We headed out of Provo Thursday night at 10pm and didn't get to Boise until 9:07am on Friday morning. The Uhaul we had was pulling our car so we couldn't go over 45 mph. Needless to say it was a VERY long drive. Boise has been fun thus far, but we are hoping we will find some friends soon. Our new ward is pretty small but extremely friendly. Scott started his job at KTVB today and is anxious to be part of the news. Katie has taken to Boise very easily and is loving the stairs in our Condo. Anytime I turn away from her she makes a mad dash for them. I will tell her no quite sternly, only to have her turn around, tilt her head to one side, smile and go back to what she was doing. It is amazing being a mom, but I only wish that I could figure out the whole discipline part. Oh well I guess, Katie already has us both wrapped around her little finger. Might as well give in to it early, right?

5 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

www.brianandnatalie.blogspot.com

www.jaredandleslie.blogspot.com

www.markevans4.blogspot.com

www.thealpinehum.blogspot.com

Tiff, here you go with all the goods. If you need a hand linking these up let me know...


Loves and Happy BBQing

Jody said...

Good work tiff, man you were fast with those links.... have a good one and good luck on the hunt for the new camera.....check my blog for a awesome sight for great deals...

Jody said...

pss this is brian and not mark... i should sign in under my own name...

Jared and Leslie said...

Hello Scott Tiffany and little Katie! I am so happy that Brian set up these blogs for us! I am so happy, this will be such a great way to keep in contact! maybe you can take some picture of your new place We would love to see it.
Take care,
Love Jared and Leslie

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

HEy you too... how did the first show go....