Friday, July 6, 2007

Baby Steps

Yesterday Katie hit yet another milestone in her little life. We were playing downstairs and I was helping her to stand up. Katie's personality wasn't satisfied with just standing. I would put her an arms length away and she would lean over and fall onto me. After doing this for about 2-3 minutes she took her first step! The first time it was two steps, then three. Then she fell into me once again. So being the over excited mother that I am I called Scott at work. While we were on the phone she took four steps! It was so fun. When Scott came home last night we had her walking again. Five Steps! I was absolutely amazed. She is just barely nine months old. We were working with her again this morning and she is up to SEVEN steps. It is so fun to see her grow up!

4 comments:

Jared and Leslie said...

Yeah Katie! good girl! Scott and Tiff that is totally exciting! I can't believe she is already started to walk... She was just born! (well, I guess almost a year ago :) That is wonderful! When will you guys come and visit?
much love,
jared n leslie

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

I love the pics that you added to the blog... 2 bad that A** Hole had to come into your crib and pocket your camera... Much love from 'The Ville'

Nat

Russ and Nat said...

Hey Guys!! Congrats on your move, and Katie's new tricks! Ash and Adam showed us Scott's first news story the other day.....way to go! Check out our blog at:
http://russandnat.blogspot.com/
Keep in Touch!
Nat and Russ

Jordan and Jandee said...

Wow you guys are going to have a little athlete on your hands! Whether you like it or not I think I think putting the condo together may now include some additional baby proofing as I understand climbing closely follows walking!