Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Side Effects of the Fair



Yesterday we went to the Idaho Fair because Scott had to work the channel 7 booth. It was a lot of fun, but it didn't come without consequences. Katie was up from 7:30 in the morning until 6:45 that night, all she got was about a ten minute nap in the stroller on the way out of the fair. Scott was under a booth the whole day so was able to be shielded from the sun. I, however was not so lucky. It wasn't until we were already there that we realized we had forgotten the sunscreen. Scott got a good laugh at how red I ended up. So I figured why not share in the laughter.

5 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Don't forget your sun screen...... Looks like ya'all had a fun time... We also went to the fair here. the was so many animals that I wanted to quit dental school and start a farm... hey, put up some pics of ya'alls place.... Nobody knows were you live.... Loves from da ville

Jared and Leslie said...

Hehe Red is a beautiful color on you! I actually did the same thing this last weekend- we went to cali and were on the beach and I totally fried all of my white skin... now I am suffering from peeley face! not fun! I'm so glad that you got to go to the fair, that looks like a blast!
love, jared leslie n baby

Russ and Nat said...

We are coming up to go to the fair over Labor Day Weekend!! We always used to come up as kids because my grandpa was the president over the fair committe or something and so we got to go on the rides for free. I can't wait to eat a Tiger Ear!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Poor poor Tiff! I hate sunburns...I don't get them very often, I think I've only had them twice, but it was enough to never want them again! How is baby Evans?.... when do you guys find out what you are having again?

Jared and Leslie said...

Thank you so much! we are very excited about our new adventures! I am so excited to see you guys! 2 weeks is not very far! Yeah, it'll be great to catch up!
love yas!