Monday, December 17, 2007

Let the contractions begin!!!

Sunday Tiffany and I were sitting in our pleasant abode minding our business when she began to get contractions that were an hour apart, and they continue to this hour. Don't get too excited though, she tells me they are Braxton Hicks contractions. Did I spell that right? I don't think so, but realistically who can? Pregnant women know how to say it and know how to describe it, but no one ever asks them or anyone else for that matter how to spell it, so there was my best guess.

With Katie this same thing started on the Sunday before she was born. She ended up being born on Thursday, four days later. So we aren't expecting the little Scott here anytime in the immediate future, but my guess is that he wants to get out of there. I know I would want out if I was him. In fact I was in his situation and I came out before I was done cooking, so why shouldn't he?


For those who don't know, if all goes as planned he will be born in the same hospital I was born in. If we're lucky even the same room. But if that happens we will never know because I don't know which room I was born in, or if they changed the rooms around.

Well, that is it for now. I will post again when we have some spectacular news. Hopefully we'll have a name for him too. At that point we can let you in on that secret, which has even been kept from us.

2 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

Good Luck Tiff! (and Scott, although your job is a lot easier) We can't wait to meet the little guy!

Laura said...

Congrats on the new baby! Your little girl is just adorable!!!