Thursday, April 17, 2008

Playing at Pump it Up

I heard about this place called Pump it up from a friend of ours so we decided to check it out. It turned out to be a whole lot of fun. I think I liked it more than Katie did. Anyway here are some pictures from our little adventure.
My two boys. It was fun to see them together. For a long time they just laid down in the basketball one and were playing together. I LOVE seeing Scott with the two kids. One of my favorite things is just watching Katie and Paul with Daddy.
Katie loved to crawl into one and then back out again. Never really playing on the toys just loving the doorway. I am amazed at what keeps kids occupied.
The basketball gym.
My favorite part...the obstacle course. Scott and I raced through it. He beat me...but I never got my rematch.
Katie doesn't quite understand the whole sit INSIDE the car. She has a bike at home and does the same thing. Hopefully she'll figure it out soon enough.

And in honor of the Jazz making the playoffs again and securing the Northwest Division, here is our tribute to them. Go Jazz!

1 comment:

kachers said...

FUN FUN FUN! Do you know, this reminds me of a special certain trampoline and foam ball pit in a storage locker place we went over Christmas break together in 2006! Katie & Paul are growing so fast - they are looking so much bigger! MISS YOU! YES- It's time for a phone call!!