Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Love to see the Temple

We went down to the Twin Falls Temple Open house either last week or the week before. I can't remember now. It was a fun little day trip. Every time we drive to the grocery store we pass the temple and Katie freaks out. She usually sees it before the rest of us and she just starts saying over and over again temple, temple. So we thought it would be good if she could go inside the temple. She loved it. She was always pointing at things and getting so excited. And it amazed me when we went in the celestial room because she got all quiet. We really enjoyed going together as a family. Here are a couple pictures from the experience.





1 comment:

Patty said...

Both of my parents grew up in Rupert, I think about 30 minutes from Twin Falls. I still have a lot of cousins there. This temple is such a blessing to them.
Heather had taken a picture early on and it looked like it was going to be built in a pasture. I was so excited to see how pretty it is and all of the surrounding area.
Our church in Fort Washakie was fenced off from where cows graze. Since we lived there they have added on and the cows are no longer there.
The temple is the most precious place to spend time with your children. I'm so glad they give us that opportunity.