Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a...

Feet
Hands
Little face
Scott says this picture looks like the baby is smashing it's face up to a window. You can see the nose and mouth.

So Katie has this new thing that she says when I try to change her diaper. She says I can't touch her private spot. Apparently the little one inside me feels the same way because the whole time the baby was sitting indian style blocking the sonographers view. Well the sonographer said that she is 90% sure it is a GIRL!!! We are super excited and loved going and seeing the baby.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Devin and I found out yesterday that we are having a boy.

Jennifer said...

#3?! Wow!! Congrats!!! I knew Scott in college!

Liz said...

Congrats!

Mark & Bek said...

Well, whatever it is, it sure has a cute profile. Tiff, you are incredible. That's all I'm going to say

Jordan and Jandee said...

Congrats! Looks like Scott & Paul will be outnumbered!