Saturday, September 26, 2009

St Luke's Women's Fitness Celebration

I ran a 5k this morning. It was a lot of fun. Apparently it is one of the largest 5k's in the nation. There was over 11,000 women there. Scott got to Emcee the event and I got some good pictures, enjoy!

Scott was dancing to all of these songs. I have NEVER seen Scott dance like this.

Scott and one of the head Anchor's at the news station, Carolyn Holly.
Gives you a little glimpse of what it was.
Doing what he does best. :)
After the race.


6 comments:

kachers said...

GO TIFF! I'm inspired :> Miss you! Let's talk SOON!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

fun! Jeremy and I were watching the news the other night and we were like "HEY! look who's sitting behind the desk now!" It was funny. Seeing Scott around feels totally normal to me, but if I see anyone else from channel 7, I feel like I've seen a celebrity. lol.

Jody said...

good job on your race! you are looking awesome by the way!!! it was good talkin to you the other day!

Kali said...

Wow Scott. This is cracking me up. Why? I do not know but it kills me that this is your job. Perfect for you:)

Krista said...

A 5K and only a few months after baby number 3! You are inspiring. Sounds like your husband is a real crack up. Wish we had someone like him on the news here.

Jeffrey said...

Please post a video of the dancing.