Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Exciting Weekend

For Labor day weekend my sister Andy and her family came to join us here in Boise. We had a lot of fun together. It really made Scott and I miss all of the family. It was a nice relaxing weekend.Katie mauling Ruth. It was a common occurance while they were in town. We got Katie a baby doll that she loves but she loved the real thing even more.
Andy and Eric just hanging out in our living room.
Katie enjoying the outdoors while we were eating Sunday dinner.
Katie in comparison to the California Condor. We got to see one and a picture of that is below. While Scott was taking pictures of it I guess it flew right up to the window. We ended up with a picture of just the wing. These birds are huge.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Tiff,
I am excited about the blog. We have a blog too. You should check it out. myadamsonfamily.blogspot.com Looks like you have fun this weekend. We miss you guys!

Liz said...

Cute pics Tiff. So now we just need to get Codi and Andy converted to blogging...

Jessica and Danny said...

HEY GUYS!!! Man I am so sad that I never got to meet Katie in person. I hope you are doing well and I miss you being around!