Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!

It's September 28th and Katie is one! I can't believe it has already been a full year! She has grown up so fast. She is just like a little kid to me. She was so fun when we gave her the chocolate cake. She loved it! We got her a little baseball tee type of thing and she loves to hit the ball. Grandma and Grandpa Bob got her a basketball hoop and she loves that. Look at me I am already making her a tom boy. Scott will see to it that it doesn't happen. Out of all of her toys she loves her little doll most so I am not too worried. Eating her Cake
Playing with her bat and ball
That cake sure was good!

5 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Happy Birthday Katie! She is so cute! I can't believe she is one, she's so tiny! Love you guys,
nat

Julian said...

We didn't know that Katie's birthday day was the same as Oggs! Happy Birthday Miss Katie!

melis & aaron said...

happy birthdaY! so sad that the little birthday princess has tears down her little face! was she not a fan of the cake? did she request a white cake instead of chocolate? :) cute little birthday crown!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday to Katie. It looks like a fun day. Wish we could have been there. She is so cute!

Mel said...

Hey Tiffany, Happy B-day Katie. We miss you guys. I wish Owen and Katie could play.

Gary