Thursday, June 26, 2008

Let's Recap

Okay so here is what happened over the last week or so. A lady in my ward was going down to Utah and asked Scott if I wanted to go from Thursday until Tuesday. So of course he said yes. There turned out to be so much going on while I was down in Utah. We will let the pictures do the talking.
Got to Utah Thursday and went to a park with all of the kids.
Friday, went to Scott's cousins wedding luncheon then hit the ball field for a little bit of batting practice.
Decided to cut my hair and chopped about 4-5 inches Saturday morning...thanks jody!
Went to Scott's cousins wedding Saturday morning. Saw Elder Perry in the temple.
David and Karin right after the wedding.
I can't post what happened over the week without showing a picture of what it was like at the Evans' home. Babies galore. They had SO much fun together!
Well Saturday night was the yearly friend get together for all of Scott's high school friends and spouses. It was a lot of fun. It took me forever to get Katie out of the pool!
Saturday night Kimi came and stayed the night then when to church with us on Sunday.
Monday was a hang out day and we headed back home for the long car ride on Tuesday.
And this is what I came home to...
4 dozen roses scattered at my feet.
a clean house
more flower petals
Scott was still at work by the way
And a new iPod nano and some fun gifts...and a really LONG letter
But wait there is more, when I was walking up the stairs I started to hear music playing. The computer was playing the slideshow of our wedding. It was the perfect end to our long busy trip!
Talk about a great homecoming!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! How sweet is that? Scott you are awesome!!!!
Tiff, so glad you could have soooo much fun. You deserve it!!

Love you soooooooo much!!

:) Tiff

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey girl! How are you guys doing? I LOVE your new haircut... doesn't it make you feel like a new woman when you get it cut so drastically? Well, your Scott is so romantic, and I wish mine was more like that. Anyways, take care!

Patty said...

It looks like you had a great time in Utah. All of those babies looked like Grandma Adamson's house many years ago.
Your husband is really a romantic, how fun.

Laura said...

How stinkin' sweet is that! Got a good man there girly!

The Hemming's said...

Grandma Bob informed us that your family had a blog too, so we had to check it out. Thanks again for coming to Stellar's Blessing, it was great to have you there.Love Josh and Emily

melimba said...

10 brownie points for scott!
that is an awesome homecoming!
very fun! it was great to see you!

Tara Douglas said...

I love this!! So So cute Tiffers!