Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

So this 4th of July was going to be a little hard for me because Scott had to work until around 11:30 that night. That left me home with the kids for one exciting holiday...boy was I wrong! It turned out that Scott was covering the festivities of the fourth so we were able to all be together during the fireworks. Not only that but the whole family was on the news. I wasn't too excited about it but it worked out okay I guess. It was really fun to be out and about and it was fun to get to watch Scott work as well. The kids were fun to see react to the fireworks as well. Katie was scared at first but took to them by the end of the night. On the other hand Paul was screaming because he was so tired and then the fireworks went off and he went into a little trance. It was a great night. Here are a few pictures.

Katie and Paul enjoying what they love most at the park...SWINGS
Watching daddy work
It's too bad you can't see this up close...there was cracker ALL over everywhere.
Katie and her fake picture smile. This is what her smile turns into when she says cheese for the camera.
Scott getting ready to interview a family on the news.


Well Happy Late 4th of July to one and all!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

TIFF!! I found your blog!! Yippee!! I'm glad your 4th of July was so great! Anywho glad you and your fam are doing so awesome!!

J&S said...

Tiffany,
If you want people to see the crumbs then just tell them to click on the picture. Then it blows up real big. Then I just push back to get back to your blog. Things look like they are going well! If you actully see this since it is old and all let me know.
Shantell Chapman Snell