Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Okay, so I don't know why the pictures are uploading differently now but I don't feel like re-doing it and putting them all in order so you will get our Halloween backwards. It would probably work out okay if you read the post from end to beginning. Anyway you do you will still get the picture.

I got the prize for most original costume. What is it you ask, that happened earlier in the day.
Paul won the prize for most BOO-tiful baby. I have to say that I agree, but I thought that I was always a little biased.
Katie was just happy to have all of her candy!
The three of us at our ward trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun, and dad was even able to show up for a little bit and take Katie around.
Scott Evans, Idaho's News Channel Seven.
Cheerleader
Harry Potter
After the kids nap, Katie was really excited to go but we couldn't pass the time fast enough so we decorated her candy bag. It was actually a lot of fun. Maybe we will do it every year.
Paul enjoying his breakfast jack o lantern.
For breakfast I made brains (scrambled eggs) and jack o lanterns (pancakes with banana faces) for the kids. It was a perfect start to a great halloween.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff you are so creative! I love the costumes and the breakfast. You are the coolest mom:)

Jody said...

that was such a cute idea for lil paul's costume!!! how fun!!!

Melissa Kunz said...

Hey tiffany yeah my husband and i were planning on moving to boise and we had a place and everthing and then two days before we left he got a job offer here is spokane so now we are staying here for awhile. we still want to move to boise eventually. We have been there a lot this summer and we just love it so hopefully in the next year or two we will be able to move down. How are you and your family doing?

George and Kelly Midbust said...

Katie and Paul's costumes turned out so cute and I agree, you are so creative. Wish we could have seen everybody at the ward party. By the way, I finally started a blog. The address is www.georgeandkellymidbust.blogspot.com

Jared and Leslie said...

So stinkin' Cute! I love love paul's Harry Potter costume! It looks like such a fun Halloween party! Miss you all so much, cant wait to see you again for the holidays!

Scott and Jamie said...

LOVE the costumes. Oh, so clever!