Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sisters for a Weekend

This last weekend my two sisters Andy and Kimi came for a visit. Andy's whole family came, (Andy, Eric Ruth and Sadie) the kids had so much fun together. Those were actually the only pictures that I got. It was so much fun having everyone here. The girls even got to go out to lunch with no babies....thanks Eric!
Katie and little Sadie.
Ruth and Katie were throwing leaves at each other for about 10 minutes
There is this wood barrier that goes all the way around our playground and the girls played a little bit of follow the leader.
They had a lot of fun on the playground.
The weekend was GREAT! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone else but enjoy the pictures of the girls.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like a fun time. Wish I wasn't all the way out here, so I could join in. Miss you guys