Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Guess What I Made...



Lately I have been wanting Buffalo Wings all of the time. There is this place here called Buffalo Wild Wings and it has about 12 different sauces and oh the goodness of the food. I love it. I was craving it the other day so what did I do...I made them at home from scratch. I made the boneless ones but they were good.

After we ate dinner Scott went over to the couch, reclined back and said "I feel like I just ate an all you can eat wing dinner at a restaurant without the buyers remorse." I made me feel good and it completely satisfied the craving. Better yet, it didn't cost us $20.

4 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

I'd like the recipe to that sauce! Looks yummy!
(oh, to answer your questions about Joyschool: yes, Ella LOVES it. I'm sure she'd like an actual preschool too, but can't afford it at the moment. We did Joyschool with her last year, so we're just using the same materials as last year. Valuesparenting.com is where we registered. Lesson plans you get offline, and they send you music CD's. Another good one is MotherGooseTime.com because you can pay per month as you go and they send you EVERYTHING! Are you doing Joyschool with Katie??)

Janessa Couch said...

Oh wow, looks heavenly! I would love the recipe also.

Bekah said...

Cool. Dinner at your house on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Tiff you are so cute:)
Already having the prego cravings? I remember loving Cheetos with Mike and broccoli salads and Hogi Yogi subs with Sarah. Never craved pickles, though.