Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Time Fun!

After we got back from the grocery store this week Scott had some fun with Katie in the leaves.
The funny thing was that all of the leaves were on the tree, don't worry he took care of it :0)
I don't know what I am going to do when it gets cold outside because our whole day will be shot. We spend hours outside right now because Katie hates being inside all day long. Hopefully I will figure out how to keep her occupied.

BABY UPDATE: I have had multiple requests for a picture of my belly. I don't know why, usually I stay out of the pictures so I don't have the pregnant ones, but here you go. I am now 28 weeks pregnant! The three months left mark was on the 12th. That's if he is on time :0) I have decided to think that he is going to be late rather than how I thought Katie would be three weeks early. I figure that will be better for my sanity. Scott said I don't look very big, but I look pretty pregnant I think...you will have to share your opinion. When it comes to our little boy we are having a hard time deciding on names but we have a few that we like, you can tell us what you think...we like Caleb Thomas, Conner Blaine, Paul Thomas (after Scott and his Twin...the funny thing with this name is that it literally means Small Twin) ummm...we like James maybe for a middle name or first. It is just weird not knowing what to call him because we always knew with Katie. Other news, he's in my ribs all the time just like Katie was but I now get to experience his hiccups almost every night when I never felt Katies.

4 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

Love the belly picture! and yes you do not look very big.... I like all the names you have chosen, but I think my favorite is Caleb Thomas....just think its nice!

Gary said...

Nice Belly sis, you should include yourself in the pictures more often. You look beautiful.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

lookin good ya'all... Keep the pics comin cause they are way cute...loves

Anonymous said...

Cute tummy girl! Can't wait to see ya in November and hopefully for Christmas.
Love,
Big Sis Tiff