Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

My sister in law Tiffani tagged me. This looks like a fun one. Hope you enjoy getting to know me. Scott will have to do one for himself .

~Question #1: Where were you 10 years ago?
Coming home from Girls camp for the first time. I had only been in Young Women's for about half a year. I was a seventh grader.

~Question #2: What's on your to-do list today (this list includes today and tomorrow morning's list)?

Laundry, Laundry and more laundry. You have got to love vacations. I cleaned the whole house before we left to come home and destroy it. Why have I not done it yet do you ask, easy...we left our kids for over a week and now they won't let me go. Any advice anyone? I think that they are scared to let me out of their sight.


~Question #3: What if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off all debts.

2. Buy a house with a fence and a yard so we could get a dog for Scott

2. Go and see my parents...and travel all over the place

3. Buy a car for me so I don't have to walk everywhere...wait I like walking...we would get a gym pass

4. start cooking all sorts of fancy food because I don't have to worry about how much it costs

5. start some sort of foundation. I think that would be really cool!


~Question #4: Name 5 places you've lived.

1. Baltimore, Maryland

2. Shelley, Idaho...near Idaho Falls

3. Spokane, Washington

4. Provo, Utah

5. Boise, Idaho


Question #5: What are 3 bad habits you have?


1. I can't remember where I put things...drives Scott nuts!...I lose my keys all the time...it's really bad when I lose Scott's! Love you hun

2. I bite my nails...well actually I am just too lazy to get the clippers so I bite the edge and rip my nail off to cut them.

3. I have no will power when it comes to sweets...if I make a cake/bread/cookies or whatever Scott is lucky if he gets a piece. I am home all day so every time I walk by I take another piece.


Question #6: What kind of snacks do you like?


1. OREOS!!!! Tiffany's favorite cookie

2. The snack mix that is like Gardetto's but it is the costco brand. Pretty Scrumptious!

3. Chocolate cake...not just any kind though...German Chocolate, I LOVE the coconut.

4. Yogurt...I eat one almost every day


Question #7: Who will you tag??

My family (both sides), and Abby

Have fun with it. Don't just look at it and say "oh great another tag"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you did the tag! I just love you and oh yeah baby aren't Oreos the best.

As far as getting the kids to not be so clingy, just hugs squeeze, and kiss them over and over. Eventually they'll get tired of you and onto something else. It works with Kat at least or have them help with the chores.

Good Luck!!
:) Love, Tiff