Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zippity Zoo Katie's TWO!!!!!

So we celebrated Katie's birthday yesterday with a little party. It turned out to be a whole lot of fun.

I made a Monsters Inc. cake. I think it turned out pretty nice. Katie loved it.
After pizza for dinner we had a little treasure hunt. I threw toys and candy all over the yard and the kids scampered off to find them.
Katie is our little raccoon. She picks up things all of the time and won't put them down. So the treasure hunt was great for her.
Katie and her friend Sophia enjoying their spoils.
One of the toys in the treasure hunt were these glasses. It was funny to see them on the kids.
Katie loved the singing and blew out the candles on the first try. She better get her wish.
I could not believe all of the gifts that she received. She loves them, she has been playing with everything all morning long. I am sure she is excited to have something new to play with.
Thanks to everyone that came and all of the gifts were absolutely incredible.

We love Katie so much and can't believe how big she is getting. She isn't my baby anymore, she has officially hit childhood.

4 comments:

Lanae said...

Man we really missed out! Our excus-es are
A) Lane has gotten sicker.
B) Justin went fellow shipping with the missionaries.
C) We just plain forgot.
D) I've got really bad evening morning sickness.
Answer is all of the above. All joking truths aside we are glad it was so fun and Katie had such a great party.

kachers said...

OH how we miss you guys! Katie's a big girl now - crazy! And Paul's getting so big too! It's SO SO GOOD to talk to you today - sorry it didn't last too long. My bad - sorry Riley! It's 1 in the morning, and Riles is wide awake so I'm out here int he living room with him. He's making the 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh' noise just like the video I posted on our blog hahaha. But THANK YOU for posting these pics so I had something fun to do while I wait out Riley's midnight winding-down-again time:> Looks like FUN!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Katie! We love you and hope you had an awesome day!! Your mommy is one amazing cake maker.

Loves and Hugs!!

:)Aunt Tiff

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Very Cute. I love the picture of paul and Adie. Oh and come check out our blog!!!