Monday, July 20, 2009

Breakfast this morning

So my wonderful husband set the alarm clock this morning for 6:30 so he could go to the store and buy a few things to make me Stuffed French Toast this morning. He made the syrup and everything. I have to say that I think I am pretty lucky.

Here are the fruits of his labors. If you want a recipe you will have to ask the hubby. I just know it was fruity creamy goodness. I had never had Stuffed French Toast before but hopefully we will be having it again.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious:) Will you be making this for breakfast at the reunion?

Jody said...

mmmm now i'm hungry! what morning are y'all in charge of breakfast at tahoe??

The Plumbs said...

Hi Tiffany!!! I love your blog. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe you have three kids! Wasn't it just yesterday you were one of my Laurels? We're excited to have your parents back in town. Hope to see you up here soon. Take Care!
Cindy

kachers said...

YAHOO! It looks yummy - minus the strawberries and kiwi :> What a great surprise! It was so good to talk to you the other day Tiff - can't wait to chat again!

Scott and Jamie said...

That is my absolute favorite breakfast food of all time (as long as he used buvarian creme in the middle, of course) What a great guy to treat you like this. How do I get mine to do this for me? Glad all is going well with you and the new baby.

Jordan said...

o my scott, since when did you learn how to cook like that? I never got pacakes like that when we had sleepovers. Miss you guys. can't wait to meet the newest member of the evans clan.