Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cute Pics of Megan


Megan is doing great. 2 and 1/2 weeks old already. She is a very easy baby. She is just now starting to really wake up. For the first while all she did was wake up to eat and go right back to sleep. The kids absolutely adore her and we are making the adjustment slowly but surely.

It's funny because I felt like I had everything so under control with two kids and now that there are three of them I find it hard to find time to do anything. Don't get me wrong, adding Megan to the family has been very natural--it's just now I don't seem to have time to clean, cook, read, or anything else for that matter. I am sure it will just take some getting used to.

The family is doing great and we are really loving being a family of five!




There are more posts so take a look. :)

10 comments:

Krista said...

Your kids are soo cute and they look so much alike! Congrats on your new family of 5. I must say I'm impressed, I have a hard time finding time to cook/clean/read with only one kid and you do it with 3! Great job.

aaron said...

good work!

kachers said...

she is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Janessa Couch said...

She is a gorgeous baby. Congrats!

melimba said...

oh, those kiddos of yours are TOO cute!
man, let me know how you do it with 3?! I'm thinking TWO is gonna be nuts!
Good luck figuring out the groove! Being you, I doubt it will take very long! :)

xoxo
melis

Bekah said...

Funny to hear you say that now that there are three it is hard to find time to clean and cook. When Russ was 2.5 weeks, I felt that it was impossible to clean, cook, or even shower and he was the only one. You are a superwoman. She looks so cute by the way.

Jody said...

we're excited to meet lil megan!! she looks a lot like paul!!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

How sweet. Brogan and paul have the same t-shirt (the world champs baseball one)

The Joneses said...

Oh Tiffany she is just too adorable!

Jordan and Jandee said...

adorable adorable pictures. She is so precious...hoping to see her in person soon!