Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Little Megan

So I decided that I would surprise Scott today when he comes home and have homemade Pizza for him. Well I got all the ingredients out and started off on the task...which by the way I have yet to find a pizza crust recipe that I like. If you have one please leave it in the comments. I am making this new pizza crust recipe and I turn around to put the flour away and this is what I find.



Powdered sugar...EVERYWHERE! The picture of her where she is crawling toward me...it's like she is saying that's right mom I did it and there is nothing you can do about it because I am just so darn cute.

Well everything is cleaned up and my dough is rising. Hopefully it will taste better than some of the others I have tried.

5 comments:

aaron said...

boboli's!

Jeff and Holly said...

Too cute! The pizza dough recipe I use all the time is:
1 T. yeast
3 T. oil
1 t. salt
2 T sugar
2 1/2 C flour
Dissolve yeast in 2 T. water. To 1 C warm water add oil, salt, sugar, yeast and then blend in the flour. Let rise for 5-10 minutes! It's super easy and I think its pretty yummy too! Good luck! Oh also after I spread the dough in the pan, I precook the dough til its a little bit brown and then add everything. That way you can make sure it isn't doughy. Another yummy tip is to add garlic to a bowl of butter and spread it on the crust before you cook it...so maybe this was a little bit too much info, but i LOVE pizza! Good luck!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I can't believe how big Megan is, I don't think I have even seen her in real life yet. I have some very similar pictures when I was little, only in my case it was baking soda and it was all over my head. I'm glad you took the time to snap some pictures.

Krista said...

Wow, Megan is getting so big. She is adorable. How did the pizza turn out.

Dani said...

Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are! Here is my favorite recipe (http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1626,145166-230199,00.html).