Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas in Spokane

Scott was lucky enough to get a few days off for Christmas and the doctor said that we were okay to go on the 7 hour road trip so we headed up to Spokane. It was a lot of fun to see family and it was pretty hectic with all of the babies running around. So here are a few pictures to recap the four day trip.
This is three of the five babies that were there under the age of two...the sixth baby came up the day after we left. We were sad that we didn't get to see Robert, Liz and little Emma.
Christmas morning after the festivities settled down...left to right...my little brother Justin's head is cut off, my dad on the phone, my oldest brother Dave and my little brother Ryan.
Katie got a little bike from Grandma and Grandpa Evans, it is a NOISY toy and there is no off button. I am guessing that is why she likes it so much. :0) She loves to sit on the steering wheel and scare me.
This is Katie enjoying the snow after we got home. I love this picture. We had been outside for about an hour and she was just walking around with this piece of snow in her hand. Finally I said Katie do you want to go inside and eat some food...she quickly responded with a mmmmmmm and shoved the snow in her mouth. Apparently she hadn't realized that it was edible until then.
This is up in Spokane when the boys were playing some black ice basketball. Aunt Kimi and Katie.
Katie likes to get in on the action. Every once in a while they would have to stop the game and let her shoot the ball.
Katie Christmas morning with her stocking.
Scott opening his deep fryer
This is what you could find Katie doing the whole time we were up there. Playing around with one of her cousins.
It was a lot of fun to see everyone and we wish that we could have stayed and played longer but I have to admit it was nice to come home to a quiet house. A huge thanks go to Dave and Tiff who are still hosting the Adamson clan at there house, we love you guys!

3 comments:

Jared and Leslie said...

Hey guys!

Your pictures are awesome! I love how big sweet katie is getting. Sounds like you guys are doing good waiting on that baby. I hope you are hanging on Tiff! We are looking forward to your little guy. Actually we can't wait. Our little guys can be like pen pals and play at family parties.

Hey guys sorry that I came off as down in my new years blog post. I was being very sarcastic. I totally celebrate New Years. It is just one of those crazy holidays. Haha :)

Well love ya guys!

Liz said...

We're sorry we missed you guys in Spokane. Katie sure is a cutie. Keep us posted on the new addition!
love ya guys!

Scott and Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Spokane for Christmas... we missed Scott's violin solo in church last Sunday though. Good luck on labor, and remember I'm still here for you to watch Katie when you go to the hospital!