Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Adjusting to life with two kids has been relatively easy. I better say that I was able to have my sister here all last week and my mom is flying in to Boise tonight to stay with us for a week. So I guess it has been easy adjusting to being pampered for the last week and a half. It does seem like we have more stuff than we did when it was just Katie but I guess we will just have to get used to that. It has been really fun seeing Katie interact with Paul. I think the only problem is that she loves him a little too much. Every noise he makes she runs to him and kisses his head. Which poses a problem when he is sleeping but I guess he will just have to get used to it. We get to go to the first doctors appointment this afternoon for Paul followed by my post op check up. Hopefully everything will be just great.
Katie has been reunited with an old love. She will swing so fast that the base starts bouncing. I think she likes it more now than she did when she was little.
Paul doing his much hated tummy time.
Our TWO kids. I am not quite used to saying that yet, but I am guessing it will come.
Katie about to attack...

8 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful babies Tiff!!!

Anonymous said...

Paul is so cute!! How's Katie taking on the bigger sister role?

Celeste said...

I'm totally jealous that your baby has arrived!! What cute kids- seriously! Katie looks so much like you!

Can you send me Andrea's address?

Celeste

Drew said...

Scott:
This is Drew...nice work on the kid. Also nice work on the blog...we also started blogging some time ago and I no longer need a cell phone. Our #2 gets here in June...we can't tell what kind it is yet...but as long as its not ugly we are good. Congratulations...I can't wait to check this daily...

tothe4thfloor said...

Hi Scott!! I saw on facebook that you had a blog. We have one too! Congratulations on your baby boy! Absolutely darling!

Gary said...

Two are great. Wish you were closer, then are little ones could kick it together. Love ya little sis.

G

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody said...

ok mark finally taught me how to get to all the "blogs" :-) your lil. boy is sooooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!