Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year...

Okay so this post is going to be pretty random, but I figure it's okay considering we will get everyone caught up on what is going on in good ol' Boise.

Right after coming home from Spokane all three of us got sick. So it was a good thing that the baby didn't come early. This is a picture of poor Katie with her runny nose. It was crazy to look at this and see just how different she looks when she isn't feeling well. Luckily we are all about done being sick now. Down side, Katie is no longer sleeping through the night...makes me a little nervous for when there are two of them screaming at 4 in the morning.
The other day I found Katie run out of the bathroom like this. First let me tell you that Katie LOVES the shower. While Scott was in the shower Katie ran in to the bathroom and tried to get in with him. Her being soaked along with the bathroom floor was the after math. It was so funny though.
This is Katie's new favorite toy. She loves to put my shoes on and walk around. The bad thing is that she can't really do it on her own yet so she will stand next to the shoes crying until I put her feet in and walk around the house with her for about ten minutes. I would be smart to start hiding my shoes.

I tried to stick a video on too but it's not working right now so I will have the computer guru do it when he gets home from work. But for now I better end with a baby update. My due date is tomorrow and alas no baby yet. We went to the doctor today and were told that everything looks great. I asked him to guess how big the baby is and he said his guess was 8 pounds 3 ounces. We will see how close he is...good news though I will not be pregnant next friday for sure. I get to be induced Thursday at 7am. The doctor's office that I go to will not let you go more than a week past your due date. However, my doctor told me that most likely the baby will come before then. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy that is for sure. So let the count down begin....

No comments: