Friday, February 1, 2008

We love Grandma



For the last week and a half my mom got to stay with us and help with my recovery. It was so nice to be able to be the daughter again rather than the mother all of the time. She made my bed every morning, did 11 loads of laundry in a week and had my house spotless every night. I am so grateful that my mom was willing to drop everything and come to my rescue. Katie loved having her here and I was very grateful that mom hadn't totally adjusted to waking up to Idaho time but instead was up every morning at 6ish with her Granddaughter playing the Wii. Now for those of you who know my mother we were unable to have nintendo games because she was against them....BUT while she was here she loved playing it. I might even say that she was rather addicted to it. :) Anyway, thank you mom for everything, we LOVED having you and miss you already!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so nice that she was able to come and help out. I LOVE it when I get to be the daughter again too. Cute photos!

Jared and Leslie said...

Hello you beautiful mother of two! I'm sorry to be an awefel sister in law~ But I think about you all of the time! I've been wanting to talk to you on the phone but... We have to be super careful about our minutes :( I love my new little nephew Paul! he's so sweet! I hope you are feeling well!
much love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hey little sis,
I am so glad you got some help. I hope we can come see the new little man soon. We love you!!