Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Daddy knows best

This last sunday Scott and I were sitting in the living room playing with the kids...well one of us was doing a better job than the other. For some reason I think that dads are better at getting the kids to laugh/smile whatever. I spend all day long with Katie and Paul trying to keep them happy and the second Scott comes in the door they go crazy with laughter and happiness. I wonder what it is. These pictures are proof of the phenomenon. Whatever it takes to keep them happy I guess. I just wish I could get the little one to smile for me. The only time that I have been able to get Paul to smile is after he is well fed and sound asleep, crazy I know but true.




6 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Oh man, those are two cute kids! It is funny how Katie looks like Tiffany and Paul looks like Scott. Tiffany, you are right, dad's do know best. Great pictures! Thanks for the update, keep them coming.

Jared and Leslie said...

Oh my heck! that is so true. I'm with mas all day and he's like medium to low on the happy scale and then when he sees jared he's like ultra happy! :) I'm starting to think i'm only good for one thing~ feeding! :) jk paul has changed so much! he is adorable! :)
love,
leslie

Anonymous said...

Katie and Paula are so cute!! Sorry Scott, I think Paul looks like Tiff. Dave says he looks like Dad.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

your kids rock...

Jody said...

we are sooooo excited to see y'all this weekend and meet lil Paul!!! tiff I'm so excited to do your hair!!! :-)

Celeste said...

It's strange but true! reinforcement! thank goodness!