Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

So first off...Katie finally let me french braid her hair. It looked pretty good until we went outside and the wind got to it. It's funny because the front of her hair is so much shorter than the back. So from the front you couldn't even tell it was done, thus the reason for the picture of the back of her head. I wonder why the heck babies hair grow like mullets but I guess there is really nothing you can do about it but cut it off, or in our case put it up in pigtails everyday so people can't tell.

Who does he look like? I thought at first that Paul looked like Katie but I don't think so by these two pictures. So you will all have to give your input.
Paul
Paul
Katie

1 comment:

Jody said...

I don't know who paul looks like, but it does look like he's got red hair. . . Whats up with that?