Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Joys of being a mom

So yesterday was one of those days when it seemed like both of the kids were crying at the same time all day long and everything was just frustrating me. Then there are days like today where they are just laughing and smiling all of the time. I came upstairs to put the pictures on the computer and couldn't help but think just how blessed I am to have the family that I do. I am so grateful that Scott's job allows me to stay home and be with them...through the good...and the bad. Here is what we did last week.

Paul got in the bathtub with his big sister for the first time. I think it might still be a little early for the big tub because he was sliding all over the place...but we got through the bath without any mis-haps.
Katie was loving it just like always.

Monday we went to the Special Olympics invitational Games opening ceremony and the one thing that I wanted to see we didn't get to because all of the kids got restless...so I watched the torch light at home on the news that night. It was really fun to get out of the house though.



This is walking to the car after the ceremony with Jamie and Ella. Scott ended up running ahead and getting the car before we even got halfway to it...the girls love to take it nice and slow. The two of them were so cute though, they wouldn't let go of eachother.

Poor Paul, I wasn't even burping him. And all of the sudden...it was funny. He didn't think so :(

So all in all the good far out weighs the bad and you just have to love how you don't know what is going to happen next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the burp-ups, the loud blow outs during Sunday School, and the cuddle time. My babies don't cuddle much anymore. Do I sound baby hungry? Yikes!!
Your babies are so cute! I love the picture of paul in the bath. He looks like a big boy!

Jeff and Holly said...

Tiff! Oh my gosh it has been way too long! How the heck have you been. Your little girl and boy are so cute. I can't believe you have kids that old, its crazy. I hope you are doing well.

Jeff and Holly said...

Tiff! Oh my gosh it has been way too long! How the heck have you been. Your little girl and boy are so cute. I can't believe you have kids that old, its crazy. I hope you are doing well.

Jordan and Jandee said...

What a cute mom you are....I can't believe how much Paul looks like Katie in the bath picture to me. Definitely related definitely.