Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mommy number 2

I just loved this picture. It has nothing to do with the post but take a look at my boys!

Katie has been such a little trooper ever since Paul was born. She has adapted very well to having the little guy around...almost too well. Don't get me wrong she has her moments when she will slap him in the face or what not but for the most part she is a better mom than I am. Every time Paul makes a sound she runs over to him to give him a kiss. And every time he wakes up she runs over and grabs me one of his diapers (that's right she has figured out the difference in sizes) and she won't let me do anything until his diaper is changed. She has even found a way to help with feeding him. She will sit right next to me and hold his head in place so he can eat. In a couple of the pictures you will notice that she won't let me hold him either. Tonight was especially difficult. She was sitting on the couch holding him for about 5-10 minutes and all he wanted to do was sleep. So I either had Katie crying because she couldn't hold Paul or Paul crying because he couldn't take his nap. It has been so fun to she her innate maternal instinct. I love being the mother of two.

Katie holding Paul
again...

Katie to the rescue
Our chiller son!

5 comments:

Jared and Leslie said...

Oh Tiff, he is so adorable!!! and scott ism't too bad either. jk :)
Katie is so stinkin smart! She's making such an awesome big sister :)
love you guys so so much!
JLM

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

That is so cute! What a good big sister katie is. Love you guys and love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!! He is so adorable, like Katie. I remember Kaitlyn doing the same thing to William, oh wait she still does it. She's his boss!! Funny how they try to act all grown up.
Love you guys!

Liz said...

Way cute. What a good little helper.

Laura said...

Super cute photos! What a sweet little helper :)