Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just because I thought it was so dang cute



One of Katie's favorite songs is "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home." It's funny because all day all the kids want is Scott and then when he gets home for some reason all they want is mom.

Next up...Paul has his newest thing that he does and we are trying to get it on video so you can see it. I will ask him a question such as...Paul where's Katie or Paul where did your bottle go? He will look around and if he can't see it he turns back to me and says "I don't know" It makes me laugh every time. We are trying to get it up for the grandparents so be patient. It will come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Tiff! Love it when they get excited about Dad coming home.
Can't wait to see the video of the little man.

:)Love, Tiff

George and Kelly Midbust said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait until Addi starts talking. We definitely need to get together more often.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Ditto what Kelly said about getting together. Thanks for coming today, it was fun. That picture is adorable. Brogan is learning that same song because he gets so excited when his daddy walks in the door.