Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just a couple pictures before church

This was the outfit that all the little girls wore for Craig and Mandie's wedding. They all looked so cute, but since we lost all of those pictures I had to make sure I got a couple of Katie in the dress.



Paul loves the camera. It doesn't matter if he was crying two seconds before, when he sees the camera he puts on his grin.

And here is the baby bump at almost 17 weeks. We find out if it is a boy or a girl on the 20th of February. This is the first time that Scott and I have no idea what it is going to be. So any guesses are welcome.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

What baby bump?! You look great! Katie looks so adorable in her little dress. And paul looks so big. Can't wait to have a chance to meet the little guy.

Stacie said...

February 20 is when Devin and I find out our baby's gender too! I also don't really know what we are having. I would be surprised either way.

Lanae said...

I was in nursery Sunday and noticed that dress Katie was wearing. Very cute!
Justin's guess for your baby: girl
Lanae's guess: boy

Anonymous said...

Cute little bump:)Have you thought of waiting til the baby is born to find out? We did that with Kaitlyn and it was very exciting.

Paul and Katie looks so cute!!

Luv you guys:)

Jordan and Jandee said...

Tiff love the pictures! I can't believe how much I think Katie looks like you, it seems the older she gets the more she looks like her momma! And you look lovely, love the hair. I'm betting on boy.

Mark & Bek said...

You look great Tiff. I can't believe it's your third. Dang cute kids too.

Mandi said...

seriously. . . you look great!I guess: boy! mandi

Justine said...

WOW! I wish I looked like that at 17 weeks! Lets see...my guess is a girl! I hope that you are feeling well. Your kids look exactly like you! They are so cute!