Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ready to pull my hair out....

Okay, so here is the scoop. We had pictures on our camera from before Christmas all the way through Paul's birthday. So I thought that Scott transfered them over to the computer and I was going to do about 4 posts for the different events. Then I sat down and opened iPhoto to rummage through the pictures and what do I find...NO PICTURES!!! So I grab our camera. I turn it on and click on the picture button and the two saddest words come up. NO IMAGE. Scott is gone so maybe there is some explanation but for those of you who have asked for a post I am trying. I am going to be quite upset though if we just lost pictures from, here's the kicker...Christmas, New Year's Eve, Craig's wedding, my birthday and Paul's birthday!!! It wouldn't be such a big deal if it was just a few pictures, but no I have to lose about 10 pages worth of scrapbooking material!!! (I got a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas and am loving it) So if you are wondering why we have no new pictures there is your answer. Hopefully Scott will come home and be by knight in shining armor and show me what happened. If not, know that we had a bunch of cute pictures to share and imagine them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope you find the pictures.

Happy Belated Birthday! We've been sick with cold and pink eye, so I haven't been all their in my mind as of late.

We love you!

:) Tiff, Dave and kids

kachers said...

NOOOOOOO! It's been great chatting with you this past week though. I fear I was one of those putting pressure on you to post some pics. I REALLY hope there is a way to 'find' them!!!