Friday, January 16, 2009

My little artist

So I was all happy this morning because Katie and Paul were playing so well together in their room. They were up there for about 20 minutes without any crying. I actually got to spend some alone time with Scott. So they ended up coming downstairs and when they leave their room Katie closes the door behind them. So we went on for a little while and I noticed that Katie's hands were blue. I asked her where the marker was and she said "it's upstairs mom." Like duh of course you should know that. I walked into the room to find our wall decorated. So Scott took the kids for a minute so I could clean up the remains, but not before I got a couple pictures with the culprit. So now I have blue tinted walls, any advice on getting the last bit off would be VERY helpful.


8 comments:

Sarah boo said...

Try a Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I really like those things, they seem to get anything off.

George and Kelly Midbust said...

Isn't it true, when they're being quiet you know they're up to something. I recommend the Magic Eraser too. It's works on almost anything. Good luck!

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Repaint... It gets rid of the toughest stains.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I was going to suggest the magic eraser too. Sorry Lanae I have tried to paint over blue magic marker and it takes about a billion layers.

I also suggest getting the Crayola ones that only mark on special paper.

how fun.

Anonymous said...

Definately magic eraser. It work wonders. I got black permanent marker off my dining table with it.

Reminds me of my kiddos. You know something is up, when they are playing well togther and being too quiet.

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey there, how's it going? I guess you are dealing with the same as me... Ella used my lipstick to draw on our bathroom walls yesterday! And she was doing really good potty training last week, but this week she didn't want to use the potty, so we're taking a little break from it. We missed you guys when we were in Boise in December, sad that you were out of town. But we'll be there sometime in June/July, so we'll have to catch up for sure then.

Mark & Bek said...

Those pictures are pretty cute. I'm glad we are not at that stage yet!