Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photo Shoot

After my ride to the doctor today to look at the growth on my ear (cyst) I came back home and found my beautiful bride and some random kid on my bed. So me being the excellent reporter I began to ask questions. Once I realized they weren't talking, and they would only smile after my questions I thought I would start snapping some pictures on my iPhone. So here are a few of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


The downside with the iPhone camera: if you move at all it goes blurry or fuzzy.
If you have a good investigative eye, you won't be fooled by the horizontal stripes on Tiffany's sweater, she is great with child. If you have a great investigative eye you will see the sweater is a few inches too short and her brown shirt is showing, hence her giggling. By Katie's face you can tell she knows about the sweater too, but she is trying her best not to let the cat out of the bag.


Yes, that is the Bob Evans hat, made for my dad. He's famous.


Like our new pillows with the nifty cases?

This is my smerk. If I was showing my teeth you would see I have a wicked cross bite when I smile. Brian, I have a patient for you. :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness Katie is a Doll! I love her little smerk :) Ahhh She is so stinkin cute! Tiff it was so great chatting with you the other day! I had such a great time... Lets not go too long before we do that again! :) love you girls and scott, and baby boy :)

The ALPINE Hub said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! AND HOW RANDOM YOU ARE!!!

Scott and Jamie said...

love the pics