Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged

I guess it is my turn to tell a little something about myself...

Let's see
1. I have started to love to bake. It is so much fun. I love to make pies, bread, cookies the list goes on. It has gotten to be a fault this pregnancy though because I have a little bit of a sweet tooth so I will make these things and end up eating it all as well. Sure it takes me a few days but Scott usually doesn't get much of the goods.

2. I love doing things with my hands. Scrapbooking, sewing, doodling...not saying that I am great at any of them I just like to have my hands busy. It is hard though to be able to do them all that often because it is so expensive...that's where number three comes into play

3. I love shopping for deals. We get the Sunday paper and we use coupons all of the time. I think Scott is a big part of why I use more coupons now. We would use them on dates when we were going out. I guess it kind of stuck. I love finding good deals on the kids clothes. My sister told me about a place called other mothers and they have a 25 cent sale every month, so I have been able to get all of Katie's winter clothes and most of the babies clothes for 25 cents a piece. You can't beat that. 

4. I am a huge outside person. Sports, excercising, camping, swimming you name it and I love doing it. I love hikes too. I think mostly it is the adrenaline rush of all of these things but I love the challenge of most of the outdoor activities.

5. I love just sitting on the couch cuddling with Scott, we don't have to be watching a movie or anything I just love sitting with him. I think this has come from childhood when I would just like holding things. At night I would always cuddle with a teddy bear, pillow or something. It probably goes back to #2. 

6. I love to read.  I will read any sort of suspense or mystery or whatever. I like to try and figure it out before it actually happens. If the book can get me hooked in the first 10 pages I am good. If not, I will pick up another one.  I have to admit...I wasn't going to read the Harry Potter books when I first started...it took SO long to get to the story...good thing my sister kept me reading because I would have missed out on 7 great reads. I have just started to really enjoy the nonfiction side of things, I have been reading some of the church history books and really enjoy them.

If you haven't got tagged I tag you...It is fun to read about everybody, so I hope you enjoy the little tid bits about me.

3 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

Tiff fun post....I can definitely have busy hands too....good to know I'm not the only one.

Jared and Leslie said...

Tiff you are so cute! I can totally relate, just cuddling with your hubby... ahhh so nice! I'm so happy that you wrote some things about you! I'm so happy to learn some things that I didn't know before :)
love you!!!
Leslie

Unknown said...

Hi you guys. Brian is here teaching me how to do this. Scott, we saw your thing about hunting. Way to go, Man !! This is an experiment to see if I can make it work. Love youse, gramma bob